There are many ways to protect your health.
Update March 2: At this time, Chase Brexton Health Care is booked for all vaccine appointments, and we are waiting for more vaccine to be shipped. In the meantime, we encourage patients who are in the Phase 1A, 1B and 1C groups to seek out appointments in your communities.
Please note – if you have already received your first COVID vaccine dose at Chase Brexton, you will be able to receive your second dose as well.
- The Maryland Department of Health has an easy way to find a vaccine clinic near you. Click here to search for clinics using your zip code.
- The Maryland Department of Aging has a support number you can call: 855-MDGOVAX (855-634-6829). Open 7 days a week from 7am-10pm, the line is open to volunteers who will help people sign up for vaccine appointments.
- VaccineFinder.org is a volunteer-run appointment finder system with live updates on local stocks of vaccine. Click here to search for providers with open vaccine appointments.
We are doing everything in our power to get more vaccine in stock at Chase Brexton, and will continue to update this website with information about the vaccine, availability, and how to get appointments once the vaccine is back in stock.
Common symptoms of COVID-19 can range from mild to serious. If you have mild to moderate symptoms, it is best to contact us, stay home, and follow the instructions below.
- Fever or feeling feverish
- Dry, unproductive cough
- Trouble breathing
- Sore throat
- Loss of smell and/or taste
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
See below for ways to take care of yourself if your symptoms are mild or moderate. You can also check your symptoms on the CDC's symptom checker. If your symptoms become more severe - a fever over 103, severe coughing, or severe trouble breathing, call 911 and tell them you suspect COVID-19.