Chase Brexton now offers telehealth services. Please visit our telehealth page for more information.
Looking for information on how to stay healthy or care for yourself during the COVID-19 pandemic? Visit our Stay Healthy page for more information and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for daily updates.
Get in Touch with Your Health Care Team
Quick, safe, and secure access for messaging and emailing your health care team at Chase Brexton is available: MyChaseBrexton.org. Please note: Behavioral Health providers are not portal message accessible. If you need to speak with your therapist or psychiatrist prior to your appointment, please give them a call at 410-837-2050.
Read our new Restricted Access Policy
Review our new Restricted Access Policy for all Chase Brexton centers here.
If you have COVID-19 questions, please reach out to your Chase Brexton primary care provider through our patient portal, or contact your local health department hotline.
Advanced Radiology Sites
Advanced Radiology has closed several sites due to the COVID-19 outbreak. View a list of sites still available for patient services as of Friday, March 27 here.
Last Update: Thursday, Sept. 24, 2020.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the following Chase Brexton Health Care services and hours have changed:
HOURS OF OPERATION: MONDAY-FRIDAY - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Effective July 27, the Mt. Vernon Center Pharmacy only will be open Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday hours at Mt. Vernon Center have been suspended until further notice.
- The Community Sexual Health Clinic at Mt. Vernon Center and other STI services are available only to established Chase Brexton patients. Please call for an appointment if you are not a Chase Brexton patient: 410-837-2050.
- MICA Student Health Center: Monday-Friday - 8AM-12PM.
- A provider will be available by phone at 410-225-4120 in the afternoons for emergency needs.
- Following State requirements, everyone entering a Chase Brexton Center will be required to wear a face mask.
- Entry Screening
- All staff and patients will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 upon entry.
- Limited access for guests and visitors.
- Mt. Vernon Center Entrance
- Only the Charles Street entrance is open.
- Garage is open to patients but the elevator is closed.
- Phone lines are BUSY.
- Patients are encouraged to use the patient portal MyChaseBrexton.org to talk with their providers and health care teams.
- Please note: Behavioral Health providers are not portal message accessible. If you need to speak with your therapist or psychiatrist prior to your appointment, please give them a call at 410-837-2050.
- HIV Testing
- Walk-in HIV testing is available.
- Mt. Vernon Center patients should go to the 3rd floor and check in at the front desk.
- Partner testing (in the same room) is not available at this time.
- Behavioral Health
- Group therapy sessions for most Behavioral Health and Substance Use programs have been suspended until further notice. However, support groups through the LGBT Health Resource Center have limited availablity; for more information, please click here.
- Walk-in Behavioral Health services at Columbia Center have been suspended until further notice.
- All community meetings previously scheduled to take place at our centers have been postponed until further notice.
To all our patients, supporters, and community: THANK YOU so much for your patience, assistance, and understanding as we work together to keep our community healthy.