We are taking even more steps to keep our Centers safe for all.
As we see an uptick in COVID cases, we are adding more precautions to keep you safe.
New Precautions & Changes
Continuing Precautions Beyond our Normal Intensive Infection Prevention Controls
- Our Centers are disinfected consistently throughout the day;
- We screen every person for COVID-19 before they enter the building and treat as needed; and
- Every person - both staff and patients - is required to wear a face mask.
- Your providers, for any in-person visit, will always wear both a face mask and a form of eye protection - either a face shield or special goggles.
Free Pharmacy Delivery Services
Skip the trip to the pharmacy. We'll deliver your medications to you for free! Just call us:
- Baltimore/Mt. Vernon Center: 410-234-0327
- Columbia Center: 443-810-2001
- Glen Burnie Center: 410-246-0025
- Randallstown Center: 443-810-2000
Vaccines and Boosters are Available
To schedule an appointment for your vaccines or your booster dose, please call 410-837-2050 or visit the patient portal to schedule online.