Call to schedule an appointment at
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 911.
If you need an earlier appointment, please call (410) 837-2050
SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE
If your provider offers online scheduling:
- Schedule an appointment online through our provider search.
- You will be directed to select a date and time for your appointment.
ONLINE SCHEDULING IS AVAILABLE FOR:
- Established Chase Brexton patients who have been seen in the last 36 months.
- All medical providers in Baltimore (Mt. Vernon), Columbia, Easton, Glen Burnie and Randallstown.
- Note: Currently, online scheduling is not available for behavioral health, dental, HIV/STI testing & treatment, OB/GYN and the Gender JOY program. Please call (410) 837-2050 to schedule these appointments.
- Note: Dr. Amil Quereshi is accepting online scheduling appointments for both new and existing pediatric patients (Mt. Vernon only).
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment.
- Surgical masks are required at Chase Brexton Health Care. Patients can request surgical masks if they do not have them.
- All patients will be screened for symptoms of COVID-19 upon entry.
- Limited access for guests and visitors.
- Remember to bring any proof of insurance with you to your appointment.
- For parents/guardians of pediatric patients, please bring updated immunizations records to the appointment.
To schedule your COVID vaccine or booster shots, click here.
CANCELLING AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE
To learn how to cancel an appointment online through the Chase Brexton patient portal or app, click here.