The very thought of the dentist can make the toughest among us cringe. But even the most nervous mouths will leave our dental chairs smiling.
Keep Your Smile Bright! If it has been 6 months or more, call us to schedule your routine dental cleaning appointment today: 410-837-2050. We accept most insurances, have a sliding fee scale for those who qualify, and now, if you have Medicaid, comprehensive dental coverage is a part of your plan!
Did you know: starting by age 1, children should be regularly seen by a dentist?
Our dental team will make sure your child smiles proudly and will provide:
- Routine cleaning, polishing, and fluoride treatments
- Sealants to prevent tooth decay
- Treatments for cavities and other oral problems
- Screenings for orthodontic developmental problems
- Emergency care and referrals
- Help selecting mouth guards for sports
- Education on healthy oral habits including proper brushing and flossing techniques
Make an appointment for you and your child today: 410-837-2050.
Did you know: dental care before and during pregnancy is important for your baby's health?
Why? The rise in hormone levels during pregnancy can cause your gums to swell, bleed, and trap food causing increased irritation to your gums. Preventive dental will help you avoid oral infections like gum disease, which has been linked to preterm birth.
We know moms have a lot on their minds - and our team is here to help. Dental care for expecting moms includes:
- Routine cleaning and annual exams
- Dental work - such as fillings and crowns
- Preventive care and screenings for gum disease and other oral health concerns
Remember, we're in the same office as your OB/GYN team - you can make your appointment the same day as your next OB appointment! 410-837-2050
Did you know: Tooth decay and gum disease are caused by plaque, a sticky combination of bacteria and food, and plaque begins to build up on teeth within 20 minutes after eating!?
Do a Double-Take for Healthy Teeth: Brush for 2 minutes 2 times a day, floss at least 1 time a day, and see your Chase Brexton dentist 2 times a year.
Our dental team will provide:
- Routine cleanings and exams Restorative care: fillings, periodontal (gum) treatments, and crowns
- Replacement care: bridges, partial, and complete dentures
- Emergency care: extractions and root canal therapies
- Routine oral surgical and endodontic treatments
- Cosmetic and elective care: porcelain veneers, composite bonding, and tooth whitening
Make your appointment today: 410-837-2050.