Whether you are a new patient or a patient looking for a document or form, we are so glad to have you here!
Have a question between appointments?
- Appointments - x4300
- Medical Reception - x4322
- Referrals - x8814
- Refill Requests - x8858
- Pharmacy - 410-234-0327
Or visit your patient portal: MyChaseBrexton.org
When you come for your appointment, be sure to bring with you:
1: Photo Identification - Without a photo ID, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment. Acceptable photo IDs can include:
- Driver's License
- Work, State, or School-issued identification
- Credit card with photo
- CASA ID
- Note: Expired identification is acceptable.
2: Proof of Insurance - We accept most insurance plans, Medicare, and Medicaid. Bring your insurance card to your appointment.
Don’t have insurance or don't have enough insurance? Talk with our Social Work team about insurance assistance or to find out if you qualify for the sliding fee scale before your next appointment.
Chase Brexton Health Care uses a system called Phreesia (free-sha) to make confirming appointments, registering, and checking in easier. You will get a reminder and check-in link via text message or e-mail so you can check-in online prior to your visit.
Confirm your appointment and check in before your visit - all on your phone! Ask us about using Phreesia (free-sha) mobile check in to make your next visit quicker and keep your information up to date!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is the Phreesia system secure?
A: Yes. Phreesia provides industry-leading privacy and security for our patients’ data. They are held to the same standards as Chase Brexton related to protecting your family’s information. Learn more about Phreesia’s secure system.
Q: Do I have to check in with Phreesia for every appointment?
A: Yes. After you’ve registered, the system will save your answers so the next time you check-in will be even quicker.
Q: Do I need to download an app to do mobile check-in?
A: No. Simply click the secure link in your reminder text message or email.
Q: Can I complete the forms in a language other than English?
A: Yes! Mobile registration is available in 20 different languages. Our in-office Phreesia tablets allow you to register in English or Spanish.
Q: I can’t finish my registration before the appointment. What should I do?
A: That’s okay! If you have not completed your registration before the visit, see one of our Patient Service Representatives and they will be happy to send you a new link.
Q: What if I have questions or feedback?
A: You can talk with any of our Patient Service Representatives in the clinic, call our Call Center, or send a secure message through the Patient Portal.
myChaseBrexton.org is designed to help you have access to your health information and more control over your health care. We hope it will become one more way for us to help you live your healthiest possible life!
You can use myChaseBrexton.org to request a refill, communicate with Chase Brexton providers and staff, view lab results and other health information - and more! - whenever you need.
New Patients or New to the Chase Brexton Patient Portal
Your online access will automatically be activated on the day of your next appointment. If you currently have an email address in our system, you will receive an email with your login and password. Otherwise, we will still activate your online access, but we will provide your login and password when you come into the office for your appointment.
Urgent or Emergency Needs - Do not use myChaseBrexton.org for urgent or emergency communications.
- For emergencies, call 911 or go to your nearest hospital or emergency department.
- For mental health emergencies, call or text 988
- For urgent requests, call us at 410-837-2050.
We accept most major insurances, Medicaid, Medicare, and offer a sliding fee scale for those without insurance. Check with your insurance plan to make sure that Chase Brexton is in-network.
Uninsured or underinsured? Let us know. We will help you find resources and assist with insurance and fee scale applications.Ask for a Social Worker at your appointment or call our Social Work and Outreach Department for more information: 410-837-2050 x8872
If you lose your insurance. Please contact us! Do not skip your appointments. We are here to help and will work with you: 410-837-2050 x8872
Copays & sliding fee scale payments. Chase Brexton collects co-pays and fee scale payments at the time of your visit.
What we may bill you for. If your insurance company doesn't cover all the costs from your visit, we will send you a bill. This bill may be for things such as additional co-pays, deductibles, or for services not covered by your insurance. Please contact your insurance company directly if you have questions about costs they will not cover.
Billing questions. Please call Chase Brexton’s billing team at 1-877-476-8370
Pay your bill. Log on to your patient portal, myChaseBrexton.org, here.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Make a list of all your questions - it’s easy to forget once you get in the office. Bring your questions with you.
Here are some things to think about and list:
- Medications & Prescriptions: Bring a list of them.
- Do you need any refills?
- Do you have any questions about your medicines?
- Did you know Chase Brexton has an in-house pharmacy with free delivery?
- Upcoming Medical Procedures
- Have an upcoming procedure or surgery? Let us know when and where.
- Do you need a pre-op exam? Most pre-op exams and labs need to be done within 30 days before the procedure.
- Let us know as soon as possible so we can help get you all you need to be prepared.
- Lab Work:
- Have you had any lab work done recently? You can bring your results and ask us about them.
- Need to get lab work done? Let your provider know what labs you need done and ask what you need to do to prepare. Ask if you need to be fasting before your labs.
- Other Issues to Tell Us About:
- Are you having any issues you need addressed?
- Do you need a referral to a specialist or other provider?
- Have you been sleeping okay?
- Have you gained or lost weight without any cause?
- Have you been sad, depressed, or anxious?
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
Tell us about any changes you've gone through since we last saw you. Let us know if you have:
- Gone to the hospital or urgent care facility.
- Seen a specialist (heart, lung, skin, etc.) since your last visit.
- Started or stopped taking any medications or supplements since we saw you OR need refills on any medications.
- Any paperwork that you need filled out. (Paperwork can take up to 15 business days so plan ahead!)
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT
Review your visit summary on MyChaseBrexton.org. Your visit summary includes:
- What was discussed
- Labs you need to get
- Prescriptions ordered
- Your medication and/or treatment plans
- Appointments you need to schedule