Open enrollment for health insurance plans through the Maryland Health Benefits Exchange is open through December 15, 2020.
Get Help Finding Low-Cost Insurance
Fill out this form to begin. Click here to fill out the form in a larger window.Create your own user feedback survey
Medicaid or Medicare? Private insurance or the Maryland Health Benefits Exchange? HMOs, PPOs, MCOs!? It is a lot to figure out.
If you are a current Chase Brexton Health Care patient, our Social Work and Outreach Department will help you to find what insurance coverage you may qualify for. Just fill out the form to the right to get assistance finding the right health plans for you and your loved ones!
Open enrollment for lower-cost health insurance ends December 15, 2020. To get help, fill out the form to the right to get started! You can also contact our Social Work and Outreach Department for assistance at 410-837-2050 ext. 8806.
If our Social Work team calls you to make an appointment with one of our Eligibility Specialists, they will need you to bring the following items with you for your application:
- Proof of income for one month - for everyone in your household
- Last year's tax return or one month of your most recent pay stub(s)
- Don't have an income? We have a form for you to fill out.
- Proof of identity
- Photo ID (driver's license, state issued ID, passport, etc.)
- Don't have a photo ID? Bring 2-3 proofs of identity such as medical records, your Social Security card, school records, etc.)
- Birth certificate or permanent resident card
- Social Security numbers
- Dates of birth for everyone in the household
- Proof of immigration status (Birth certificates, asylee/refugee approval, J-1/F-1/B-1 visa, Employment Authorization Card, Permanent Resident “Green” Card)
- Don't have proof? Call us: 410-837-2050 ext. 8806