POWER = Protecting Ourselves With Every Resource! HIV knows no age, race, or gender biases. Anyone can get and have HIV.
Please note: walk-in HIV testing services remain available at all Chase Brexton Health Care centers, however partner testing is not available at this time. After entry screening, Mt. Vernon Center patients should go to the 3rd floor and check in at the front desk.
TAKE ACTION TO PROTECT yourself & your partners
GET TESTED for HIV & know your status
Come and see us - check out The POWER Project offers walk-in HIV testing daily at our Centers:
(NOTE: Until further notice, all Chase Brexton centers and services are available from 9 am - 5 pm; Saturday hours are unaffected.)
- COLUMBIA: M-F: 9AM TO 4:15 PM
- MT. VERNON: Please check-in at the Social Work and Outreach Department on the 6th Floor
- M-Th: 9AM TO 7PM
- F: 9AM TO 4PM
- RANDALLSTOWN: Monday through Friday: 9 AM to 4:30 PM
RECENT HIV EXPOSURE? Learn about PEP here.
Call 410-837-2050 ext. 8813 for more info or contact us online.
The POWER Project wants to help you protect yourself with every resource! Our POWER Clinic at Mt. Vernon Center is open to everyone - current Chase Brexton patients and anyone in the community.
Our POWER Clinic offers HIV testing and PrEP/PEP consultations by appointment only at our Mt. Vernon Center. Tuesdays - 1:00 PM to 4:40 PM | Fridays - 1:00 PM to 4:40 PM
Our POWER care team provides:
- Expert HIV prevention, testing, and treatment
- PrEP and PEP guidance, support, and prescriptions
- STI testing and treatment
- Support with all aspects of prevention and treatment - including dealing with copays and insurance issues for medications