Connect with us!
Inquiries by members of the media and interview requests with Chase Brexton staff should be directed to Aaron Cahall, communications manager.
Contact: 410-837-2050 x4366
A Joint Commission-accredited Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), Chase Brexton Health Care provides a range of clinical services, from primary medical care to behavioral health services to pharmacy, serving a diverse group of patients at our five clinics in Baltimore City, Randallstown, Columbia, Glen Burnie and Easton, as well as providing care at Sheppard Pratt’s Way Station office. Our 450 staff members work as a team to put our more than 40,000 patients at the center of their own care, helping them with the education and tools to help them to live their healthiest lives.
PRESS INQUIRIES CONTACT:
Daniel McEvily, Director of Marketing and Communications, Chase Brexton Health Care
- T: 1-667-354-0722
- E: email@example.com
Aaron Cahall, Communications Manager, Chase Brexton Health Care
- T: 1-667-354-0725
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask that all media requests and press inquiries come through the Chase Brexton Health Care Development, Marketing, and Communications team.
We will work with you to coordinate interviews with our expert and well-versed providers and healthcare professionals. Our history, continued growth, and vast experience in community health care ensure our expertise in the following areas, among many others:
- LGBT and Gender-Affirming health care and wellness resources, including for children and teens
- HIV and infectious disease testing, prevention, and treatment
- Patient-Centered Medical Home care and practices
- Care team based health care
- Dental, behavioral health, addictions, primary medical care, and social work
- Federally Qualified Health Center practices
- Affordable Care and topics relating to Medicaid and Medicare About Chase Brexton