Heart Health Starts Here
Primary care is one of the best ways to protect your heart health.
Seeing a primary care provider regularly will make sure you take care of health issues before they become health problems. Like:
- is your blood pressure at a healthy level?
- how about your LDL and HDL cholesterol numbers?
- do you need to work on preventing diabetes or managing diabetes?
- AND, what about stress - you managing that okay?
All of these questions can be answered by your primary care provider. And, they all contribute to the health of your heart.
We *heart* your heart. So, let us help you keep it (and you) healthy for a long, happy life.
Get and stay healthy with Chase Brexton's primary care program.
Whatever your age, you need a primary care provider who listens and helps you with any health concern. At Chase Brexton, your health care team wants you to live your healthiest possible life! Primary care includes:
- Preventative care: Annual check-ups, immunizations, and regular screenings.
- Acute medical care: Some illnesses and conditions are short-lived (acute). We will help diagnose and treat as needed.
- Chronic disease management: For conditions that you may live with, like asthma, diabetes, and high blood pressure, we will help you manage these diseases with medication and lifestyle changes.
- Referrals: For conditions needing special care, we will help you find the right provider to help you.
- Guidance: Review specialist’s recommendations and test results and help you decide what treatments are right for you.