A recent series of grants totaling more than $300,000 has buoyed Chase Brexton Heath Care's continued operations during the COVID-19 pandemic, thanks to the generous support of a number of local and national organizations.
The grants include:
- A $150,000 grant from the Siemens Foundation, to support Chase Brexton's ongoing operations and services;
- An $85,000 grant from Delta Dental, to fund continued dental operations and equipment needs;
- A $50,000 grant from the Horizon Foundation of Howard County, to provide personal protective equipment, cleaning supplies, and telehealth technology at our Columbia Center;
- A $10,000 grant from the Community Foundation of Howard County, to provide urgent access to food and rental assistance to Howard County patients experiencing financial hardship;
- A grant from the Community Foundation of Anne Arundel County, to purchase and distribute gift cards for food to Anne Arundel County patients seeking assistance through our Glen Burnie Center.